Title: ENGR SOFTWARE SR
Location: United States-Illinois-Libertyville
Job Number: 130001R6
Basic Qualifications - Years of Experience:
Scope of Responsibility/Expectation:
Join the Product Development team, working with interdisciplinary teams comprised of Mechanical, Electrical, Software,
and Design engineers to develop, integrate and optimize circuits & systems into high volume mobile products that are sold
worldwide. Produce innovative designs with consumer appeal to meet cost, time to market, and quality targets.
Candidate needs the following knowledge and skills:
- Minimum of a BSCE or BSEE degree with concentration in Biometric Sensors, Robotics, Optics and Algorithms . PhD referred.
- Specific design Knowledge and Experience in Biometric Sensors, Robotics, Optics systems.
- 2 years of Software development experience
- Self motivated and passionate about designing world-class consumer electronics
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good sense of time management
- Good written and oral communication skills
Candidate should possess some or all of the following knowledge/skills:
Detail Knowledge of C, C , Java and Mat-lab. Deep understanding of embedded systems and knowledgeable about power constraints. Good Analytic and problem solving skills. deep understanding of Signal Processing and Pattern Recognition algorithm development. Self starter and innovative thinker to design and develop algorithms to go in futuristic devices.